A Modicum Of Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTC: The 3rd Tower

4 posters

Go down

WTC: The 3rd Tower Empty WTC: The 3rd Tower

Post  Grainy Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 am

Almost seven years ago, as I'm sure everybody will remember, we witnessed the fall of the World Trade Centre, and after all that time, today is the first time I've heard anything (due to a spate of videos appearing on the BBC website) about a third tower (WTC-7), also collapsing on the same day, in which appears to be a controlled demolition.

Now I've never been one for conspiracy theories, but this one's very interesting, especially the part about the BBC publishing a story about this third tower collapsing before it had actually happened, and was then quickly taken down after they'd realised their mistake.

Did anybody else hear about this third tower? I thought it was the two main ones and the Pentagon to be attcked, does anybody know if anybody died in this tower? Surely it would have got more coverage?

Watch this video and say what y'all think:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/7485111.stm

I've just watched another vid about the BBC denying involvment in the conspiracy, and somebody pointed out that when they were reporting, WTC-7 was still visible in the background! That's just not right that.
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

http://www.grainystudios.com

Back to top Go down

WTC: The 3rd Tower Empty Re: WTC: The 3rd Tower

Post  Christophe Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:19 am

I hadn't heard anything about this until the other day when I caught the end of a documentary (possibly that one on the BBC). That programme seemed to think it was all a pile of shite, and I'm inclined to agree.

For a start, whatever their countless flaws, I don't believe the American govt would want to kill their own civilians/destroy buildings on their own soil (like you, I've no idea if people are meant to have been killed in this third tower) and I'm cynical about any 9/11 conspiracy theories that suggest they are directly involved. It's likely that they are guilty of negligence (one of the bombers was known to the American counter-terrorism organisation), but that's another matter entirely.

I mean, supposing they were behind it - to what end? Given that 9/11 conspiracy theories generally suggest that the US govt wanted to justify its actions in Afghanistan by instilling a fear of terrorism, what would they achieve by blowing up a third tower and then keeping it all hush-hush? Given that's taken both you and I (and presumably many other people) near 7 years to even hear about this third tower, its destruction can't exactly be sending shockwaves of horror throughout the western world.

What's more, supposing for a minute the govt was behind 9/11, why, when they'd flown planes into 3 other buildings, would they risk being caught out with this fourth one's "controlled demolition" rather than just fly another plane it?

Also, the idea of the BBC being involved is ridiculously improbable - that they would then commission a documentary investigating it even more so.
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulio Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:28 am

Wooo conspiracy theories!

This is the holy grail of conspiracy theories - Zeitgeist The Movie.

Three seemingly unrelated conspiracy theories. Or are they Rolling Eyes

However this has to be my favourite conspiracy theory http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7540427.stm

"I came to realise how much we take at face value," he says. "We humans seem to be pleased with just accepting what we are told, no matter how much it goes against our senses."

Mr Davis now believes "the Earth is flat and horizontally infinite - it stretches horizontally forever".

Paulio
Admin
Admin

https://amodicumofhate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainy Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 am

Hahaha, I read that, what a load of tripe, there's just so much ignorance in this world. I do enjoy the term "flat-earthers" though.
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

http://www.grainystudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:18 am

aye i found that column a few weeks ago.
Its a bit "rebel without a cause". i can imagine his realization coming as an idiot child trying to seem cool by being different... you know most kids who do that wear black dye their hair and listen to weepy pop punk. I imagine this is how he announced it to the world: WHAT?! YOU ALL THINK THE EARTH IS ROUND!!! WELL I'LL SHOW YOU! ITS FLAT! HA! HOW DOES THAT TASTE HMMMM BITTER? etc
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum