A Modicum Of Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMMMM

3 posters

Go down

HMMMM Empty HMMMM

Post  Tom Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Look at the guy in this link.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7348364.stm

now is it me or have the BBC chosen the picture which makes you in no uncertain terms hate the bastard more than the victims of harold Shipmans familes hate... Harold Shipman.

I mean i know we are all meant to love the royal family but this just isn't fair to the accused.

DISCLAIMER: i do not love the royal family... i am infact so indifferent to them that if they fell of this earth i probably wouldn't notice.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

HMMMM Empty Re: HMMMM

Post  Christophe Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Oh, you would, there'd be nothing else on TV 24 hours a day for the next 4 and a half years.

Yes, he does look like a bit of a prick, doesn't he? But then he probably is, so who cares. In any case, he looks like he'd be too rich to even bother blackmailing anyone.

Also, is it just me or is there a slight flavour of homophobia about the royal family's response? Since when has simply "performing a gay sex act" been "scandolous and disparaging"? Unless of course it was Prince Phillip, in which case, I can see why they might want to keep that quiet.
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:36 pm

i think i will go out on a limb and actually accuse prince Phillip of having made a gay sex recording... now all i need is a picture of moi with the top four buttons undone on my shirt... Thats how i will make the BBC news.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulio Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:55 am

I could see you on the news. You look quite guilty.

Paulio
Admin
Admin

https://amodicumofhate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:31 am

i know it my shifty eyes...
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down