A Modicum Of Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gay bands

5 posters

Go down

gay bands Empty gay bands

Post  Tom Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:13 pm

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

Oh yes. Its official. The Arcade Fire are gay. Nirvana were Gay and metallica are gay and they have proof!

My personal favourite is either Ted Nugent (Loincloth)or George Micheal (Texan).

It amazing they believe that children can catch "the Gay" through their MP3 player.

And isn't eminem vehemently anti gay? what the hell is he doing on that list. Although he is friends with Elton John (really gay).

here are some safe bands: http://lovegodsway.org/SafeBands

You'll notice that thankfully Sufjan Stevens is number one so we are definately safe from the gay.

How exactly are the Dresden Dolls straight. They massively gay... in every sense of the word.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

gay bands Empty Re: gay bands

Post  Paulio Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:45 pm

Well its good to know I can listen to Blondie without fear of being punished by god.

But there doesn't seem to be many "safe" bands however. I feel slightly limited now in my music taste.

I like how "drugs too" is a side note for the grateful dead and its nice to know that myspace (despite hating atheists (though maybe they see them as the same sort of bad which is not so good)) and google refuse to host/link to their "God hates fags" song. They had the following to say.

All of this is very ironic when compared with the nearly endless coverage given to certain "fag haters" on major media outlets. Donnie clearly believes that "God Hates Fags" but he is also careful to mention that God hates everybody else too. If you are looking for Love then look to Jesus, that's the Bible talking!

Paulio
Admin
Admin

https://amodicumofhate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainy Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm

This deserves to be in the hate forum, I instantly hated this website the second I clicked onto the link, how the hell did you come across this site?
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

http://www.grainystudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:30 pm

i stumbled across it on the DiS forum.

One guy\girl raised the question of why on earth did they exclude Gay for Johnny Depp from their watchlist. Surely they deserve to sit on top of the table as a band who are incredibly open about their homosexual lust... ah well.

This is a stereotypical example of the liberal hating Christian right at its best though one page claiming that we are currently in the midst of a "liberal media conspiracy".

The best part of the website is their reformation group to help to gay people straight AKA CHOP (Changing homosexual's into Ordinary People). Just amazingly irrational.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Christophe Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 am

Tom wrote:i stumbled across it on the DiS forum.

One guy\girl raised the question of why on earth did they exclude Gay for Johnny Depp from their watchlist. Surely they deserve to sit on top of the table as a band who are incredibly open about their homosexual lust... ah well.

Yes but that would be applying a modicum of (and I stress, flawed) rationality to their precious little lists. So instead they lump the likes of Madonna (a married hetrosexual woman - but OH GOD she kissed Britney on stage once!) and Bright Eyes in on who knows what kind of logic.

I enjoy their reference to Oscar Wilde as being a "reformed homosexual" - do you want to tell them about the rent boys or shall I?
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:29 am

to be fair he is the only "reformed homosexual" they could find... so perhaps they are just ignoring the rent boys.

However i will actually do it.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:38 am

*UPDATE* Done!
here is the email i have sent Mr Davis.

Tsk tsk

Oscar Wilde was hardly a reformed Homosexual... considering all the rent boys that somehow laid in his rather heterosexual bed.
Oh they cuddled all right.

And as for the bands you missed out on the rather excellent "Gay for Johnny Depp".

Good luck on all homophobic ramblings and when you want to emerge from the closet in order to out yourself please feel free.
Love Tom X

P.S. How are the Dresdon Dolls safe? They are OBVIOUSLY gender confused.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Christophe Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 am

Hurray! He'll probably vomit at the very use of the word 'love' in a man-to-man conversation. You sick bastard.

I hope he replies, but he probably gets a lot of hatemail, being a wanker and all, so I'm not optimistic.
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Disgraced Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:37 am

wrote:I've been there, friends. I know how horrible and rough that road can be. I have been called a "Faggot". You are not alone and guess what, God Loves You even if he hates your Homosexuality.

Is it so wrong that i laughed my cunt right off at this point?
Disgraced
Disgraced

Back to top Go down

Post  Christophe Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:19 am

Disgraced wrote:
wrote:I've been there, friends. I know how horrible and rough that road can be. I have been called a "Faggot". You are not alone and guess what, God Loves You even if he hates your Homosexuality.

Is it so wrong that i laughed my cunt right off at this point?

That expression is definitely wrong.
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Disgraced Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:02 pm

it is my new favourite expression....
Disgraced
Disgraced

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulio Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:22 am

Any reply yet Tom? Sending him an email is an excellent idea! We should send more emails out from the forum.

I think we should go down the route of "The Time Wasters Letters"

Apparently he got sacked from his job because he was writing too many of his time wasting letters at work.

Paulio
Admin
Admin

https://amodicumofhate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:45 pm

nope no reply... how rude!
i agree with with paul, we should begin writing prank letters with a joint pseudonym... oh the fun we could have
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Christophe Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Wow, that book's got a lot of 1 star reviews. Although its still got an average of 4 stars, so I guess it must have even more positive reviews. Anyway, I've long ago learned to mistrust Amazon review - they generally don't know what they're talking about, often they're prejudice or biased or simply bearing a grudge, and everyone seems to migrate to the extremities and give anything vaguely good 5 stars, anything vaguely bad 1.

Anyway: yes, I agree, let's do it!
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:35 am

so shall we go for a name thats utterly ridiculous or one that could easily be real in an attempt to subvert a proper answer from our vitims.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Christophe Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:05 am

I'm not sure, I'd quite like a response, but then again there is an inherent joy in names like Ignatius Peter Freely.
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:25 am

yes.. that does have a rather appealing charm to it...
maybe... just maybe they'll answer anyway. some may have no choice. Robin Coopers managed to get replys no matter how ridiculous the ideas he pt formward were.... maybe if we sounded proactive we would get a response.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum