A Modicum Of Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)

3 posters

Go down

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Empty People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)

Post  Grainy Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 pm

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) are an organisation that are on par with religious extremists in the table of hatred.

I'm shocked that this organisation hasn't already appeared on the forums, well I'm going to put an end to this shocking statistic right here, right now with some reasons why they all deserve to die, or be tortured:

• This little website here is a classic example of how irritating they are, and how has this game not been taken down due to copyright infringement? Not only are they showing Mario in a bad light, they have given no indication that the characters they've used were in fact created and owned by Nintendo. Why are they picking on Mario anyway? He's only a small Brooklyn plumber.

• They hate all humans and love all animals, whilst I agree that cruelty to animals is completely wrong, they take it a step too far.

• Whenever a member sees a stranger in fur, a big bucket of red paint goes over the garment.

• They try and brainwash small children with this bullshit. EVIDENCE

• Their adverts are fucking stupid, if they're not giving Rudi Giuliani a fake milk moustache with the caption "got prostate cancer", they're abusing women, or comparing a couple of murderers being hanged, to your everyday butcher shop where theres meat hanging in the back.

• They're all so smug and like to sniff their own farts.

• Bestiality is not only normal for these people but it is encouraged.

OK the final two may or may not be true, I like to think that they are.

This article made me laugh, it seems as though they're not trying to stop these animals from dying needlessly, but they are trying to stop other people from killing animals so they have more to kill for themselves.

Greedy sadistic fuckers.
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

http://www.grainystudios.com

Back to top Go down

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Empty Re: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)

Post  Disgraced Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:57 am

Awesome, i am now in love with 'spotty sue'
Disgraced
Disgraced

Back to top Go down

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Empty oh the innocence

Post  Tom Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:12 pm

They think people need to be told that KFC are shit....

And if KFC kidnapped Pamela Anderson i think that i would definately be rooting for KFC. Quickly do away with her now!!! before someone saves her.

I also love how to finish a level on that game you simply vandalise the flag pole but dont actually do something constructive. its PETA policy!

P.s. Nice South Park reference.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Empty Re: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)

Post  Grainy Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:30 pm

Thank you, I actually made two South Park references, the other one referring to when Kyle moves to San Fran, and everyone sniffed their own farts because they were so smug, which ultimately spelled the untimely death of all.

I just guessed that the people of PETA did the same.
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:33 pm

ahhhh but that was the south park reference i was referring to... i think i recall a PETA episode of south park as well.
Tom
Tom
Forum Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainy Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah, there was, when Stan didn't want to vote for a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich, so he got evicted from the town and PETA took him in.
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down