A Modicum Of Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Ole Return of the Music Thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Grand Ole Return of the Music Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Ole Return of the Music Thread

Post  Christophe Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:31 am

I wish you hadn't just corrected yourself there before I got the chance to mock your ignorance in an arrongant music snob kind of way.
Christophe
Christophe
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Grand Ole Return of the Music Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Ole Return of the Music Thread

Post  Grainy Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 pm

I feel as though this is a small victory on my behalf.

Saw Blood Red Shoes at Leeds, and really enjoyed them, I recommend.
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

http://www.grainystudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Disgraced Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:45 am

Was gutted I didn't get to go to Leeds this year, but ah well, there will be many more i'm sure! I'm not going to mind going when i'm 35, having finally finished uni and have some money. Best bits of Leeds then ladies?
Disgraced
Disgraced

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainy Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Seeing as I was the only one from here that went, I'll have to wrute lots about it...ahh bugger it, I'm too tired, I'll just say Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip was the best band, and Be Your Own Pet were the worst.
Grainy
Grainy
Admin
Admin

http://www.grainystudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2